If you have placed an order and want to know where it is, please follow the steps below:
Purchase made on Amazon:
- Log in to your Amazon account via the official website: www.amazon.co.uk;
- On the "my orders" page, look for the ordered item. All orders will appear in the list in chronological order of purchase;
- By clicking on "Track my package" the information relating to the shipment will be displayed;
- If you require further assistance or would like to change your order, please contact Amazon Customer Service.
Purchase made on our online shop:
- When the package is shipped you will receive a notice similar to this at the e-mail address indicated in the order phase:
- By clicking on "Track my package" you can track the shipment in real time.
- If it is not possible to track the shipment from the email received, please copy the tracking number of your order (it should be 12 digits long and should start with two letters). You can paste it into the shipping search field on this site: swiship.co.uk to check the history.
If you have any other questions regarding your order, do not hesitate to contact us!